we are so insensitive to you....

In reading your questions you've answered, because of my own paranoia that my HIV- test after 5mos is not definitive...I've seen your gospel of the woo hoo!

You're such a terrific person to indulge our paranoias and ingnorrance, when you contracted HIV through responsible behavior.

Bottom line, if your a reader who is paranoid, accept the facts and logic. Stop bothering the Doc because we want affrimation of our irresponisble behavior. Sex comes with responsibility, including the transmission of HIV. If you're this paranoid, we shouldn't be having sexual relationships out of strong commitment...even protected. This includes myself.

Thanks for all your selfless work, Doc! May you have a long, healthy, prosperous life!!!

Thanks! And by the way, WOO-HOO to you on your definitive negative five-month test!

Addicted but need assurance( Dontation)