Bathroom

I went to a bar this weekend. The bathroom was utterly discusting. There was defiantly urine and God knows what else on the floor (what if some girl had her period and there was small amount of blood on the floor. I did not see any, but it was dark). I did not sit on the toilet seat. I had open toed shoes on so my toes were exposed. I am concerned that it is possible that some whatever was on the floor may have touched me. I do not go to bars often, but it was a friends birthday. The more I thought about the gross bathroom the more I was freaked out. Should I be concerned about exposure?

Sweetie, open-toed Jimmy Choo cha-cha heels or lesbian-sensible Birkenstocks, the only way you could contract HIV in that icky powder room is to have unprotected sex with the horned-up HIV-positive hottie hiding in the next stall. I suggest you spend some time reading the information on this site related to how HIV is and is not transmitted.

You've helped so many..please one more!
we are so insensitive to you....