masturbation and chlamydia
Apr 14, 2008
i was treated for chlamydia 3 days ago and the doctor told me not to have sex for 7 days.Can i still masturbate??
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep. Masturbation is fine (more than fine, it's a truly wonderful invention). Your doctor didn't want you to have sex in order to prevent further transmission of your chlamydia infection. However, you can burp the nephew as often as you want, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Are Black People More Prone To Hiv Infection?
- Can You Be An Hiv Carrier And Still Be Negative?
- When To Test For Hiv After Exposure?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Percent Of The World Has Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.