Thanks a lot from dubai

dear doctor ,

i have asked you a question titled , " is that oral sex from dubai " you answered and iam relieved, iwill get tested at three months time .i want to give donation to your organisation at least in every three months . i promise myself that iwill do so for the rest of my life . i will pray to the god for your good health . god bless you and lots of love from all the people in dubai .

Thanks for your thanks and your donation (and pledge) to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Your gift will touch many lives in a very meaningful way, helping to turn hopelessness into hope. On behalf of those lives, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Be well. Stay well.

is this oral sex very scared , no one to help here in dubai, how to donate via credit card Apr 11, 2008

i had gone to a high risk chinese prostitute ,

i was involved in following things 1, she sucked my scrotum (balls ) for around ten minutes ) , i dont saw any cut on my scrotum .

2, she sucked my nipples . i did not see any cut there

3, i masturbated in her boobs with protected penis (condom provided by her , i did not checked expiry date )

4. while she was sucking my scrotum , she just tried to put my penis in her mouth ( protected , condom provided by her )i did not allowed her to do so but still ifeel her lips and tongues touched my penis for less than a fraction of second . this is the main thing which is worrying me , i know i will get checked at 3 months time , but still a word from you about the exact risk , will give me a sort of relief and i would be able tp wait for three month s . iam denoting you via my credit card , please tell me how can i do that

Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent! HIV cannot permeate intact skin or intact latex (or polyurethane). Your worries are completely unwarranted. Your definitive three-month HIV test result will undoubtedly be negative.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your willingness to help others in desperate need.

While in Dubai do what you can to encourage a more open, realistic and compassionate attitude toward HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention and treatment. Change only comes when people begin demanding it!

Be well. Stay well. (I'm confident you are indeed "well.")

SCAT
Night Sweats, and newly HIV Diagnosis