Hand Job with Twist

Dr Bob,

I am back again and need your advice about the following scenario: I am concerned as I visited a sex worker a few weeks ago. She gave me an unprotected hand job that was very vigorous. She proceeded to put a condom on my penis and sat on top for no more than 10 seconds [20 Seconds Maximum] as I did not feel comfortable I stopped. She then just carried on with the condom with a hand job until completion. When I took the condom off I noticed two grazed areas where she had rubbed it hard, with a speckle of blood when wiped with tissue [I mean it was a very faint dot]. The areas were very close to the base of the condom and it was negligible weather one area was exposed or not, I believe they may have been covered.

The next day, both abrasions scabbed over as they were friction burns and healed over a week. When I examined the one area I noticed it was pink like but could not see any deep cuts at the time.

After the 5th - 6th day I felt really tired and weak with hot flushes [A bit of night sweat] and chills . It felt like I was coming down with a cold with slight sore throat , no runny nose . This lasted 2 days and went. Does this sound like ARS?

I have asked numerous people for advice and all said no risk for HIV however, I would appreciate your opinion on this.

A donation as always is on its way, trust the good luck Karma will be sent in return if answered or not.

Your Friend

P.S Hope you are staying well!

Hello Handjob-with-a-Twist Guy,

Your HIV risk is negligible to nonexistent. Your symptoms are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). If you remain worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. Personally I don't feel it's necessary, but if it puts your unwarranted HIV worries permanently to rest, go ahead and get it. The results will undoubtedly be negative. Review the information in the archives of this forum pertaining to how HIV is and is not transmitted, OK?

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated. Yes, my good-luck karma (with the amazing track record) has indeed been sent with my blessings!

Good luck. Be well. Stay well. (You are indeed well!)

Good news!
SHINGLES?