please

dc good afternoon, sorry but my english is very bad, i need talk with you, i hope you answer or you can send you cell phone, im from colombia is posibol talk whit you ??????please answer i very sad

Hello Sad Columbian Guy,

Unfortunately I do not give this type of advice over the phone. Perhaps you will understand why when I tell you that I receive thousands and thousands of questions on a continuous basis from throughout the entire cyber-universe. Each of these individuals has a question, concern, worry or whatever and each would like to talk to me about it. Unfortunately that is obviously not physically possible.

I would suggest:

1. Check the archives for the answer to your question.

2. If your problem is not addressed in the archives, send in a question. If it is easier for you to write in Spanish than English, you can send your question to the Tratamientos forum.

Be well.

if it dies
Iraqi Guy