60 bucks already in the mailbox!!!!.....Last question....is my test conclusive?

Dr. Bob, Hello Dr. Bob! I hope everything is going well with you! I just donated 60 bucks, (I am a college student, and thats the best I can do right now) But I will remember to always donate to your foundation in the future. I put the cash in an envelope and sent it this afternoon. Can you answer my 3 last questions?

Just so you know....I am the guy who shared a dollar bill with some people to sniff cocaine some 12 weeks back. Here are my questions.

1) I got a test today and today was 84 days since I shared the dollar bill to sniff coke. I had an oraquick mouth swab test and it came out negative? Am I ok? Can I finally put this behind me? I tested at 6, 8, 10, and 12 weeks, all negative.

2) Are you sure 12 weeks is conclusive? It's not technically 90 days but its 84 or 85. So am I ok? And can you explain why 12 weeks is ok?

3) Also, is French kissing a risk? My gums bleed sometimes and I french kissed a girl at the bar. Does this warrant testing? That was 9 weeks ago!

Again thank you so much for everything! You truly are a great person and I wish nothing but the best for you!!!!!

Hey College-Guy,

1. Yes! Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 12 weeks are conclusive and definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. WOO-HOO!

2. Exactly which part of "No way. No how. WOO-HOO!" are you having difficulty understanding? The published guidelines indicate a negative test at three months is definitive. Twelve weeks equals three months. Consequently you are OK, OK?

3. As the old son goes, "You must remember this, a kiss is just a kiss, as time goes by . . . ." Testing is not warranted. As for your bleeding gums, see your dentist and don't forget to floss!

Thanks for your tax-deductible gift to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. (Stay away from the nose candy!)

Lamb Skin Condom
Thanks!