|is this oral sex very scared , no one to help here in dubai, how to donate via credit card
Apr 11, 2008
i had gone to a high risk chinese prostitute ,
i was involved in following things 1, she sucked my scrotum (balls ) for around ten minutes ) , i dont saw any cut on my scrotum .
2, she sucked my nipples . i did not see any cut there
3, i masturbated in her boobs with protected penis (condom provided by her , i did not checked expiry date )
4. while she was sucking my scrotum , she just tried to put my penis in her mouth ( protected , condom provided by her )i did not allowed her to do so but still ifeel her lips and tongues touched my penis for less than a fraction of second . this is the main thing which is worrying me , i know i will get checked at 3 months time , but still a word from you about the exact risk , will give me a sort of relief and i would be able tp wait for three month s . iam denoting you via my credit card , please tell me how can i do that
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent! HIV cannot permeate intact skin or intact latex (or polyurethane). Your worries are completely unwarranted. Your definitive three-month HIV test result will undoubtedly be negative.
Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your willingness to help others in desperate need.
While in Dubai do what you can to encourage a more open, realistic and compassionate attitude toward HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention and treatment. Change only comes when people begin demanding it!
Be well. Stay well. (I'm confident you are indeed "well.")
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Touching A Blood Contaminated Surface?
- Does Pcr Dna Hiv Test For Both Hiv-1 And Hiv-2?
- Hiv Exposure Risk From Needle Tear
- Odds Of Contracting Hiv After Having Unprotected Sex Twice
- How Safe Is It To Have Sex With Someone Hiv Positive?
- Which Immunoglobulin Involves In Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.