JUST A THANK YOU NOTE

Hi there,

For months I've been wondering my hiv status never having the courage to get tested. Finally, after reading all the posts in this forum (I am almost an expert now)I decided to get tested. My test came back negative. I am very grateful for that since I am married and I was very worried about my spouse. But in this whole process I think i have learned a very important lesson that will carry for the rest of my life. I have learned that there are people in the world that are wonderful, always ready to help another human being despite all the problems. This lesson I have learned from you Dr. Robert. You are an impressive person and I am very happy to find out that there are people like you in the world. Thank you a million times for your help. You provide us with much more than just information about hiv and treatment. You make us fell we are not alone in this fight.

P.s.: donation on the way.

Kind comments like yours are what make all my efforts worthwhile. Thanks for your thanks! Congratulations on your negative test results. WOO-HOO! And thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). By combining all our efforts we can and will stem the tide of this scourge. Your one gift will touch many lives. On behalf of those folks please accept my heartfelt appreciation.

Be well. Stay well.

ONE YEAR OUT AND STILL DETECTABLE
alternatives to HAART