You are God's own

Dr.Kindness & Compassion ( aka Dr.Funnybonez..),

you are truly a person who embodies the very virtues that all religions speak of...kindness, compassion, love for your fellow human beings.....

Your mission is something that has been charted out way before your unfortunate needle-stick incident.

You have been well chosen for this Mission - God works truly in mysterious ways, but always in infinite wisdom.

Thank you for your time, love,humility and more importantly your amazing sense of humour...you answered my question, and have given me my peace of mind.

I have visited your website and have made a small contribution.

(And also suspect that I will do so in the future...)

My heartfelt thanks for your presence on cynical Planet Earth.

Keep up your amazing Ministry of Love & Understanding!

Yes, I agree the Higher Powers do work in mysterious ways and with infinite wisdom. And if my life is any example, I think SHE has a sense of humor as well! I guess we'll all find out eventually, eh?

Thanks for your kind words. May SHE smile on you as well, granting you health, happiness and peace.

Possible I may be hiv+?
Circumcised Oral Encounter