I am not going to stop?

Dear Dr bob,

This is the fourth time i am writing to you.I know you have to answer lots and lots of people and so i have no compliant at all.But if you can answer my question i can concentrate on other things. I am from new zealand.I had sex with two thai CSW in august 2006 and sep 2006.I had condom on,but didn't know if it was latex or??With one i had vaginal sex and with another i had vaginal and anal sex.Everything was ok uptil april 2007.then i had eczema and my serum IGE level went to 1010.I had MMR test done and it said that my immune system has been activated.Then my tounge became white,i had night sweats and the skin on my fingers and palm got so dry that it became to crack.I had hiv test.Ora quick advance,icma from labcorp and eia from quest all are negative.i have eitching in my recturm? Do i have to worry about hiv? i am afrid that test in USA are not able to detect Hiv which i might have got from thai CSW?I am in USA.

Your multiple negative HIV tests out to seven months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. There is no reason to question the validity of your HIV assays done in the U.S.

Your symptoms, including the sky-high IgE level, itching and dryness, are classic signs and symptoms of eczema. You should see a dermatologist to help you manage your eczema problem.

Stop worrying about HIV and begin WOO-HOOing that you dodged the HIV bullet.

Remember to play safe to stay well, OK?

Finger Frolicking Olympics (check mailed) part 2
Thank You...but (reposted from anemia and fatigue)