Sharing popcorn?

Hi Doc! How are you?

First of all, sorry my eventually bad english. Well, my question is a bit weird, but I have seen some other questions worse than mine, haha. Well, I was eating popcorn with a friend, and at a certain point he got a big amount to his mouth and some fell back to the recipient. I continued to eat, and dont know if I got the same that fell. I dont think the popcorn even had any contact with his mouth at all, but you know how is the mind of some people, always thinking the worst. The risk is nonexistent, right? PS: Perhaps you dont answer this question cause it's very similar to some others talking about sharing food, but at least I dont remember reading anything about popcorns, I think i'm the first! lol

Yep, I do believe you're the first one to worry about secondhand popcorn. And yes the risk is nonexistent. As for your "eventually bad English," it's far superior to Dubya's excruciatingly bad English!

Fears, symptoms and test?
I am very scared