Latin friend again

hello again Dr. Bob!! Its me again thanks a lot for answer my question. i already made the donation i promissed and i have another question, i made the donation from my debt card and your website told me that the transaction was aproved and the website give me this reference number XXXXXXXXXXX. my question is because in the website says "credit card" no "debt card". i really want to make the donation so i wanna know if there's any problem so i can use my mom's credit card (with her's aprovation ofcourse lol). i really admire your job and your labor and while god provides me money i wanna keep making donations. thanks a lot Dr. Bob for your time and dedication be sure you are in many people prays including mines. i really have taken you a lot of affection and you make me laugh a lot i don't speak english very well but i can understand it perfectly. be well youR latin friend

Hello Latin Friend,

Yes, for whatever reason your donation did indeed make it through! I'll be sending a personal note of acknowledgement and appreciation via snail mail soon.

Thanks for your kind comments.

Be well. Stay well.

help me please
Sweat and Cuts