The postman always cums twice

Hello Dr Bob!

Just a quickie really - Im a little worried after my bit of fun last night.

I was with a man (Royal Mail Postman) and we had an enjoyable night.

However, it is the oral activities that are worrying me now.

For a couple of days my throat has been a bit sore, not full on swallowing razor blades sore, but just a bit sore like you have at the beginning of a sore throat?

Anyway I sucked him (without protection).

After our oral session I diddnt think he came, but he said he did, so Im guessing if he did then he cannot have shot much.

Anyway my question is this, Im worried now since I read online that a sore throat means inflammation, thus means you have an opening to HIV.

Could you let me know what you think to my encounter, and should I be less worried than I am?

Yes I know that unprotected oral carries a risk, and I now know that a sore throat is a major no no for oral as it means exposed membranes etc.

But your a human being not just a doctor, what your take on this and realistically how much more open to infection does a sorethroat make you?

Thankyou Doc, your one in a million - a real dapper bloke!

You did the postman??? Hmm . . . that's hot. Haven't I seen a similar storyline in a porno flick of the same title: "The Postman Always Cums Twice"? Or was that the pizza boy? Cable guy? Pool boy? Plumber? Fireman? Cop? UPS guy? All of the above? But I digress . . . back to your Royal "male" Postman. Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. Yes, significant throat inflammation or trauma to the membranes could increase that risk somewhat. However, what you are describing does not sound all that significant. A single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark will give you a definitive result. The statistical odds are all in your favor that Mr. Postman did not deliver any unwanted packages to your immune system, OK?

Just Saying Thank you
Accidental insertion into anus