Just Saying Thank you

Hey Doc, Just wanted to start by saying thanks. I've been in the Navy for 10 years, (news for any paranoid readers out there, there's alot worse things in the world other than HIV.) But all that said, there's much to be said by a person of such kindness as yourself. I'm not much of a holy man, but if there is a heaven I'm sure a spot is especially made for you. You have calmed many fears and warmed peoples heart, that is an rare virtue in todays society. Doc, i speak for many others when i say you have our love and respect. Justin

Hello Justin,

Thanks for your thanks Justin. And you have my sincere gratitude and admiration for your decade of service in the Navy. My hat is off to you sir.

Be well.

anyone here developed aids within 18 months?
The postman always cums twice