anyone here developed aids within 18 months?

Dear Dr. Bob,

I developed aids within 18 months and I test negative in many asia countries. My symptoms are listed as below:

abdominal pain fatigue headache rash nausea moving spots in the eyes weight loss(10kg) shortness of breath fever

I know it is HIV however the test results are negative. The doctors in my country wouldn't give me medicine. I have to buy medicine from aids patients. And from one of the websites of my country i learned a lot of people were infected with the same strain and test negative.

the symptoms disappeared after taking the medicines and I gain 20 pounds.I can mail you my pic before/after the treatment. I want to make friends with those who developed aids within 18 months or ever had same symptoms. And I wanna know where they got the positive report. anyone are welcome to share your experience by sending email to "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks a lot,

You developed AIDS within 18 months, but you tested HIV negative "in many Asia countries." The doctors in your country wouldn't give you HIV medications so you bought them from AIDS patients.

I find your story very sad. Not only have you convinced yourself you have an illness, despite overwhelming and irrefutable evidence to the contrary, but you have also placed yourself at grave medical risk by taking potent antiretroviral drugs needlessly. This is indeed a tragic and very dangerous situation and I urge you to stop immediately. Your problem is psychiatric, not virological! You need psychiatric help to confront your irrational fears of being HIV infected. Once again I urge you to get the psychiatric help you desperately need and to stop exposing yourself to dangerous toxic medications that you absolutely do not need! Don't say you haven't been warned! The next step is yours.

ITS ME AGAIN "WORRIED MOMMY"
Just Saying Thank you