Have I exposed myself to risk ? Help!

A couple of days ago, I found myself in an a-typical situation, having gone to a local villa where there were chinese girls available for massage/sex... I took one, but did not have sex with her.... I got her to undress and sit in front of me ( on the bed), while I faced her ( I was on the sofa). She then masturbated herself while I watched and did likewise. I did not touch her private parts in any way. However, as I "came", she jumped up and ripped some tissue paper out of a tissue box close-by, and handed them to me to wipe up. I accepted the tissues, but later had a nagging thought: what if some of her vaginal secretions ( on her fingers) transferred to my penis via the tissue paper that I used to clean up ? Have I exposed myself to a possible HIV infection...pl.advise me, I am going out of my mind after this incident. I have never visited commercial sex workers and this is definitely the last!

Help my mind...I'm going out of it with worry!!!

Dude, your activities with your Naughty Lady of Shady Lane were absolutely safe. You didn't even touch her "private parts" frevinsakes!!! The chances you contaminated yourself by using tissues she handed you to sop up your spunk is totally nonexistent. If HIV were transmitted that easily, it would have wiped out the planet years ago! Your fears are completely unwarranted. I suggest you spend some time reading through the archives of this forum to learn more about how HIV is and is not transmitted.

HIV Test Indeterminate
HIV from semen in a lake - beg you to answer