Thank you

Thank you Bob. My donation was given using a different email address than the one I sued for the question, i.e. the one I am using now. And I intend to keep my involvement and support. I do not know how, but definitely I will speak and get involved as often as I can where I see opportunities. Regarding your answer, I did engage in unprotected sex, receptive oral sex (not anal) without a condom, which was very stupid... including eyacuation with a professional transexual. This was around December 20th. My negative HIV test was on March 3rd, and my positive HBV Acute test was also on March 3rd, so not entirely outside the 3 months... therein my fear and concern regarding HIV, and I do not know the HIV status of the partner I had oral sex with. There is also a possibility I contacted the HBV from a female over Christmas and New year(I am a male), but although I tried, I have not managed to contact her. My main concern is HIV, particularly as I am not out of window of 3 months from the test. The HIV test I took was the HIV Ag/Ag combo in Switzerland. My HBV symptoms were very strong around February 20th, but probably started a week earlier. Given above information, what do you think are the chances of HIV infection? Dec 20th unprotected oral sex (Risk...) December 30th normal sex, no protection, with female. February 15th to 20th strong symptoms typical of HBV (Dark urine, pain in joints, strong headaches) March 3rd, HBV, HBC and HIV test, with negatives on HBC and HIV Ag/Ag combo test and positive on HBV (with GPT of 2500, which according to doctor proably means infection occurred a few weeks back) If you still have the energy to answer I appreciate very much, hopefully your answer will reduce current stress and anxiety, but I guess I will have to wait for a test again in June...

Thank you again, and what courage you have... respect and admiration for your attitude

First, regarding the chances of HIV acquisition from various sexual exposures, I can provide the CDC's published estimates for statistical risk, but these population-based statistics should not be used as "actual risk" for any one specific exposure. (See archival post below about HIV statistics.)

The estimated per-act risk for acquisition of HIV from unprotected receptive oral sex on a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 1 per 10,000 exposures.

The estimated per-act risk for acquisition of HIV from unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures.

Your negative HIV Ag/Ab test approximately 10 weeks after your "indiscretions" is extremely encouraging. The vast majority of HIV-positive folks will have detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies in their blood within four-six weeks. (Antigen detection can be even sooner.) Your negative HIV test combined with your statistical risk put the odds astronomically in your favor for not having contracted HIV. No doubt you'll need the 3-month test for definitive confirmation, but certainly optimism is warranted at this point. Personally I don't believe you need to wait until June (six months) for your WOO-HOO experience. A negative result at three months is sufficient. Certainly the option to reconfirm your results at six months is always open to you, but I don't feel it's essential in this case.

Good luck. My good-luck karma has already been sent and I remain confident all will turn out "well" for you!

BEGGING LIKE A FOOL FOR ANSWER
You were right ( of course )