BEGGING LIKE A FOOL FOR ANSWER

Dr. Bob please help me!! I already have Hep C and now I am worried I have HIV. The scary thing is that I refuse to get tested)so please don't be a smart ass and tell me to get tested, it isnt going to happen..PERIOD.) If I truly did have HIV what side effects and indications should I be looking for? I know they are totally different and unpredictable from person to person blah, blah blah. Eventually there will be side effects whether u want to believe it or not, I am a REALIST and know that there will be, so DOC what will they be..MUCH LOVE

You want me to explain the "effects and indications" you should be looking for in case you are HIV infected, but you refuse to be tested???? You call yourself a REALIST??? Hmm . . . if you were a real REALIST you would get tested. If you expect me to waste time while you mentally masturbate on what ifs instead of simply taking a rapid HIV test and getting a definitive answer in 20 minutes, well dear sir (or madam) I can tell you that isn't going to happen neither!

You know what you need to do. So the next step is up to you, not me.

RE: Damsal in less of distress!
Thank you