Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

BEGGING LIKE A FOOL FOR ANSWER
Apr 3, 2008

Dr. Bob please help me!! I already have Hep C and now I am worried I have HIV. The scary thing is that I refuse to get tested)so please don't be a smart ass and tell me to get tested, it isnt going to happen..PERIOD.) If I truly did have HIV what side effects and indications should I be looking for? I know they are totally different and unpredictable from person to person blah, blah blah. Eventually there will be side effects whether u want to believe it or not, I am a REALIST and know that there will be, so DOC what will they be..MUCH LOVE

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You want me to explain the "effects and indications" you should be looking for in case you are HIV infected, but you refuse to be tested???? You call yourself a REALIST??? Hmm . . . if you were a real REALIST you would get tested. If you expect me to waste time while you mentally masturbate on what ifs instead of simply taking a rapid HIV test and getting a definitive answer in 20 minutes, well dear sir (or madam) I can tell you that isn't going to happen neither!

You know what you need to do. So the next step is up to you, not me.

Dr. Bob

Previous
RE: Damsal in less of distress!
Next
Thank you

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.