RE: Damsal in less of distress!

Thanks for saving me on your trusty steed of knowledge Sir bob..

I also called an aids hotline and they said risk is zero, and the only way the virus could have got into my blood is through a tear on my lady parts..is this true it couldnt have entered through my vagina etc...

Going to book a complete STD screening to be on the safe side...still a little scared..

will let you know the results..

ps. you can be an knight of the table you want..King Arthur kneels to you

Hello Distressed Damsel,

My assessment and advice remain unchanged. (See below.)

As for King Arthur kneeling before me, well, as long as he's down there do you think he might . . . . Oh never mind. I think Lancelot is hotter.

Your distress continues to be unwarranted in my opinion. I'm confident your WOO-HOO experience is waiting for you.

Sir bob...A damsel in distress needs your help! Apr 1, 2008

Dear Sir Bob ( yes the Queen of England should make you a knight-you deserve it..)

Anyhoo I was wondering if I could catch HIV from using used toilet paper? I was on a trip to Russia a few years ago and used toilet paper that I think could have been used by another lady....totally disgusting i know but i picked up piece thinking it was clean and then realised it wasnt....

Come on Knight of the round table let me know what ya reckon!!

Hello Damsel in Distress,

HIV does not survive very long outside the body. Your HIV-acquisition risk is so remote it's essentially nonexistent. If you're worried get a single rapid HIV test. You'll have your definitive negative result in as few as 20 minutes.

Can I be Knight of the Circular Bed of Passions instead of the Round Table? (I think I'd be better suited. I'm a lover not a fighter!)

re:Robert, its andrew from Australia!
BEGGING LIKE A FOOL FOR ANSWER