For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Dont Know What To Do

I am a gay male who met someone who I feel hard for and I think they intentionally gave me HIV and several others knew about it. The simple fact they did this was that I didn't come from money and they believe it would be easier to put it off on me than the other guy which is know as the "good guy" in the gay community I have been to get a test result everything came up good this time but I plan on goin back in the next few weeks to check again seein as it may take a while for the virus to show up. I have no clue on what I should do there were several involved in it. They never told me plus I believe they went thru all my information to set me up.

Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or what you are asking. I also tend not to believe in conspiracy theories. The best advice I can offer is that if you placed yourself at risk for HIV, accept the responsibility, get tested at the three-month mark and learn from your mistake.

re:Robert, its andrew from Australia!