Really?

Hi Dr Bob,

It is me again, hope you remember me. This time I come to present a real problem. Recently I did a STD screen, which involve herpes I & II, chamydia and VD due to a persistent painful urinating for about 2-3weeks now. My herpes IgG I (+>3.5) and II (~1.1) antibodies test were both positive, although I do not have any sores on my genitals at all before. The painful urinating come after I visit a KTV and the call girl actually keep rubbing my penis (most of the time with my pant on but maybe one or twice touching the skin of my penis!). I have one instant (many months ago where I have emailed you) before that one call girl actually touches my urethra for a few seconds. I dont know if I am really infected due to these acts? I am extremely concerned as I am now married and my wife is pregnant. I do not wish to pass anything to my newborn baby and my wife. Just some extra information, my urine FEME, semen culture, urine culture are all okay. Ultrasounds on the testes also show normal findings. Could it really be STD or it is some fake positive? My painful urinating (less painful now, even before was also quite bearable) was the only symptom with a little pain on the part between anus and the testes. I understand this is a HIV forum, but I hope you can still help me! I promise I will donate again.

Regards, One-eyed monster

Hello One-Eyed Monster,

"This time I come to present a real problem."??? Does that mean the last time you were here was for a fake problem?

Regarding your current problem, STD screening is not difficult and is very reliable. If your STD screens, including cultures, are all negative and you continue to have discomfort while urinating, I would suggest you have an evaluation by a urologist. Your problem is not something I can diagnose over the Internet.

Getting Nailed
Dont Know What To Do