Getting Nailed

Hi Dr. Bob

Thanks for your time and hope you are well. I appreciate that you are extremely busy and can't answer every single question. My donation is to follow either way.

Anyway, I am an Irish guy who was recently on a trip to Barcelona for a soccer match. As it was quite a "big" game and hence attracted thousands of travelling fans like me there were quite a number of professional ladies working on Las Ramblas.

One such lady approached me to offer her services and when I politely declined she stuck her fingernail into my arm. Even though I was wearing a long sleeved sweater her fingernail still broke my skin.

Although I could not see any sign of my own blood from this cut or any sign of her blood on my sweater I cannot get this incident out of my mind.

Am I being irrational or is there any risk of hiv transmission in this case?

Thanks again

Irish guy

Hi Irish Guy,

Las Ramblas has become a dangerous walkway for tourists! You were wise to politely decline the "services."

Regarding your HIV risk, it's nonexistent for that type of "getting nailed!"

donation on its way
Really?