donation on its way

Dear Bobby Bob,

I hope all is well with you, Dr Bob. You are truly a great human being. To help all the WW out there (of which I WAS one, no more thanks to you)is no easy task. Could I ask what your health situation is? I am sure living with Hiv is a challenge, to say the least. If this is none of my business, please say so. You are loved by millions. Don't ever leave us. Donation on its way. Mail it tomorrow, from Ohio.

Your biggest fan

My health situation? In a word, "stable!" Yes, life with HIV can be challenging, but you'll never hear me complaining. The following quotes sum up views on life and are relevant to both those who are virally enhanced and to those who are not.

"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one. The being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy . . . . Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; this is to have succeeded."

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. A personalized acknowledgement will be on its way back to Ohio via snail mail soon.

Be well.

Feel g8 to see u
Getting Nailed