Feel g8 to see u

I Have asked u about my brief (2-3 minutes) sexual intercourse with a pros while using two condoms out of which only one remained intact.. its now 7 years and i didnt dare to go for elisa test. I asked u and u wrote that possibility is near to non existent of HIV. Still on and off i get worried since i have to plan for bringing new member to my family.

Let it be..today i have logged in after two years to this site and feel really happy to see u here with same dedication. Dr. Bob very few people serve to the well being of the society and i really wish to u be here forever atleast untill i die( might be another 40 yaers or so i am of 29 now)

with lots of love and respect

your reader

Hello Reader,

Welcome back. Since you last checked in, I have answered 784 gazillion questions and the folks who followed my advice are now worry free and WOO-HOOing like a wild band of banshees in heat. Meanwhile there are still a few stragglers like yourself who instead of WOO-HOOing continue to worry "on and off" or sometimes constantly "on!" My assessment of your situation remains unchanged. If you want to be completely worry free and certifiably WOO-HOOable, get a quick and easy rapid HIV test. Results are available in as few as 20 minutes. Your result will be undoubtedly negative and should put even "on and off" worries permanently to rest.

Be well. Stay well.

TRAVELLING
donation on its way