Almost married guy, thank DR BOB for helping me pull through !

Just to confirm, even with abit of blood flowing to the ice water, and my ulcers and sore throat, the transmission is still essentially non-existant ?

Leaving problems with the psychological aside, do i still need to take a 3 months test ? Is it risky enough to take the 3 month test ? If your answer is no, i think it's good enough for me psycologically.

Thanks DR BOB, i am fully relieved upon receiving your answer. Do you know that your professional assurance, really made me feel much much better and can move on with my life and perhaps my most IMPORTANT stage of my life.

i think i owe you one, and do not thank me for pledging, let me thank you instead ok ? Thanks Dr Frascino.

Hello Almost Married Guy,

Yep! That's confirmed! Transmission risk is nonexistent.

Leaving the psychological reassurance issue aside, I see no reason for HIV testing.

Finally, how about we both agree to thank each other?!? Plus, I get to congratulate you as you make that trip down the aisle!

So, congrats and thanks!!!!

Re: Deep Throat
TRAVELLING