finger frolicking olympics, open wound

Dr F

I must say I am another huge fan. You have to be the kindest funiest gentlemen on the net. Ill gladly donate 100 buckeroos to do my part!Just say how!

My question is as follows. I have had a finger party (insertion inside a vagina). I routinely pick and bite at my cuticles. On occasion they bleed. Usually they just have little holes/divets/ peeled skin which appears to be supervicial. I searched the archives and you state that a wound must be open. You also state(keep it simple) that if blood can't get out then hiv can't get in. You say skin is not a mucous membrane. Does this still hold water. Specificlly I had one of these small wounds before I fingered a women. I purposely didn't stick that particular digit inside her. Regardless that finger got damp. My wound seemed to be superficial and it definitly didn't bleed. I picked it in the AM and the fingering was around 5pm. Nor was the women bleeding. My un-expert opionion is that I should not be worried. Please advise. You really make a difference in peoples lives,,,, wish I did! For the record you solely have caused me to reprioritize my life. All the best!!!

Hi Frolicking Olympian,

Yep, my previous comments and assessments remain unchanged. Consequently, I wholeheartedly agree with your "un-expert" opinion: not to be worried.

Now regarding sending 100 buckaroos, the dictionary defines buckaroo as a cowboy. So exactly when will all these Western dudes be arriving and will they be wearing boots and spurs? Sounds like fun. I better make an extra large pot of chili and order more beer.

YIPPEE AYE YAY!!!

Be well and happy trails to you.

Worried Father and Husband infecting wife and my kids...
%CD4 - What does this mean?