Worried Father and Husband infecting wife and my kids...
Apr 2, 2008
Hi Doc, I really appreciate the work you are doing in help the scared people. This is the third time I am writing to you, please provide your expert advise.
I am extremely worried by the following incident and for the following symtoms I am expericing now.
On 6th Mar I had a protected encounter with CSW, She is the one who helped me in putting my condom. She touched her vagina and with same hand she put the condom on me. ( I have not fully inserted into her and it was basically a rubbing ) and it was lasted only for 3 to 4 secs.
After that I pulled my self and touched the bottom tip of the condom by my fingers and then removed the condom.
I then i used the fingers to wash my penis head, I am sure I touched all areas of penis head with the fingers, which would have got some of vaginal fluids from the condom.
Now after this ( 3 weeks and 4 days) I am experiencing server sore near the wisdom tooth and inflamation with pain in my neck and stiff neck, There is a feaver around 99.4 for a day long.
1. Based on above incident what is my risk getting HIV from her fingers which tocuhed my condom.
2. What is the risk of getting infected by touching my penis head with fingers which touched condom bottom.
3. Are these syntoms are realated to ARS.
4. DO I need to really get tested for HIV for this incident.
I would really appreciate your expert response. I am father of two kinds and my wife is feeding which I am worried I should not infect my wife and kids.
I will definitly make a donation for your charity.
Please help... Please help...
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Worried Dad,
Your worries are completely unwarranted and most likely more related to guilt than anything else. To specifically address your questions:
4. No. The only reason to consider HIV testing would be to put your unwarranted fears permanently to rest.
My advice would be to level with your wife. It's not only the best way to confront your guilt; it's also the right thing to do.
Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Be well. Stop worrying.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.