Thank you

I must say after reading the previous posts that I can't believe how ignorant some people can be.

I want to say Thank you for all you do. You have been giving your time and energy to provide awareness to this horrible disease and taking the time to answer all of ww club the answers that we need and sometimes beg of you(although most are in archives). You do a wonderful job and people should be thankful that you donate your time to do this. You have given many of us hope in some of our most challenging times. You are a true hero and I wish you many more years of good health and I will continue to advocate and educate just as you have.

Stay well DR Bob

Comments like yours are what make it all worthwhile. Many thanks for your thanks.

Be well. Stay well.

Can a HIV- partner decrease chances with antivirals?
Worried Father and Husband infecting wife and my kids...