RESPONCE (CHURCH LADY'S "RESPONCE")

Catholic are allowed to have opinions, which are directly quoted from the bible. The bible is the word og GOD, and being gay is a sin, so I'm done with telling you this you'll just have to answer to GOD on judgement day, PS stop making us Republicins look bad we are not the ones living or worrying about AIDS were smart enough to not get it

Back again so soon? I'm going to have to put out a restraining order on you due to your abnormal fixation on all things "Dr. Bob!"

Catholics are indeed allowed to have opinions. However, direct quotes from the Bible are not opinions; they are repetitions of phrases taken out of context. It's like teaching a parrot to say "Polly wants a cracker," even though Polly has absolutely no idea what a cracker is!

"The bible is the word og GOD"? "Og GOD"???? I'm not sure who "og GOD" is, but the higher powers didn't write the bible; people did. It's a book of fables designed to help people live better lives and similar to many other books of fairy tales and fables with a similar purpose of teaching the difference between good and evil. Taking it literally would be the same as believing in Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf!

You're done telling me being gay is a sin???? Alleluia!!! Amen!

Yes, I'll answer to the Higher Powers on Judgment Day and so will you dearie. (I'd suggest you pack lightweight clothes and loads of sunscreen. I've heard it's quite hot where you'll be spending your eternity for being such a judgmental hateful person.)

You want me to stop making "Republicins" look bad???? "Republicins"???? Sweetie, I don't have to make "Republicins" look bad. You're doing a fine job of that all by yourself!

And what a sad commentary you make, claiming that Republicans "are not the ones living or worrying about AIDS." That speaks volumes about the depth of your ignorance and shallowness of your compassion.

As for your being "smart enough to not get AIDS," tell me again why you are spending so much time on this site!?! And one more thing Miss Smarty Pants: "RESPONSE" is spelled with an "S," not a "C" as in the title of your post. Obviously you and King George the W have had similar training in spelling, grammar, elocution and common sense.

Dealing with Sex...I mean lack thereof (DISCLOSURE)
HIV