Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

RESPONCE (CHURCH LADY'S "RESPONCE")
Apr 2, 2008

Catholic are allowed to have opinions, which are directly quoted from the bible. The bible is the word og GOD, and being gay is a sin, so I'm done with telling you this you'll just have to answer to GOD on judgement day, PS stop making us Republicins look bad we are not the ones living or worrying about AIDS were smart enough to not get it

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Back again so soon? I'm going to have to put out a restraining order on you due to your abnormal fixation on all things "Dr. Bob!"

Catholics are indeed allowed to have opinions. However, direct quotes from the Bible are not opinions; they are repetitions of phrases taken out of context. It's like teaching a parrot to say "Polly wants a cracker," even though Polly has absolutely no idea what a cracker is!

"The bible is the word og GOD"? "Og GOD"???? I'm not sure who "og GOD" is, but the higher powers didn't write the bible; people did. It's a book of fables designed to help people live better lives and similar to many other books of fairy tales and fables with a similar purpose of teaching the difference between good and evil. Taking it literally would be the same as believing in Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf!

You're done telling me being gay is a sin???? Alleluia!!! Amen!

Yes, I'll answer to the Higher Powers on Judgment Day and so will you dearie. (I'd suggest you pack lightweight clothes and loads of sunscreen. I've heard it's quite hot where you'll be spending your eternity for being such a judgmental hateful person.)

You want me to stop making "Republicins" look bad???? "Republicins"???? Sweetie, I don't have to make "Republicins" look bad. You're doing a fine job of that all by yourself!

And what a sad commentary you make, claiming that Republicans "are not the ones living or worrying about AIDS." That speaks volumes about the depth of your ignorance and shallowness of your compassion.

As for your being "smart enough to not get AIDS," tell me again why you are spending so much time on this site!?! And one more thing Miss Smarty Pants: "RESPONSE" is spelled with an "S," not a "C" as in the title of your post. Obviously you and King George the W have had similar training in spelling, grammar, elocution and common sense.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Dealing with Sex...I mean lack thereof (DISCLOSURE)
Next
HIV

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.