|I am worried of Possible HIV infection
Apr 1, 2008
This is second time I am writing to you. I am really worried for last three weeks. I am father two 1 year kids. I have a encounter with a CSW in dubai, which protected one I have not penerated her fully I just start rubbing her vaginia for three seconds and pulled my self away. I have reaL concern and worring factor is touched the bootom tip of the condom with same fingers I touched my penis head for washing and I am uncircumsied. I am worried I am would have got HIV through this.
I am at 3 weeks 4 days after this I got real infectin in my wisdom teeth near tissues and have pain in lower jaws due to this.
1. Am I realy at risk of HIV due to the above exposure.
2. The wisdom tooth infection and pain at lower jaw is sort of symtom for HIV infection.
Please help and I will defintly donate to your charity.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent.
2. No, this is completely unrelated.
If you remain concerned, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative, but this may be the most effective and efficient way to put your unwarranted HIV worries permanently to rest.
Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test (if you decide to take one) is negative. I'm very confident it will indeed be negative!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Hep C?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.