I am worried of Possible HIV infection

Dear Doc,

This is second time I am writing to you. I am really worried for last three weeks. I am father two 1 year kids. I have a encounter with a CSW in dubai, which protected one I have not penerated her fully I just start rubbing her vaginia for three seconds and pulled my self away. I have reaL concern and worring factor is touched the bootom tip of the condom with same fingers I touched my penis head for washing and I am uncircumsied. I am worried I am would have got HIV through this.

I am at 3 weeks 4 days after this I got real infectin in my wisdom teeth near tissues and have pain in lower jaws due to this.

1. Am I realy at risk of HIV due to the above exposure.

2. The wisdom tooth infection and pain at lower jaw is sort of symtom for HIV infection.

Please help and I will defintly donate to your charity.

1. Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent.

2. No, this is completely unrelated.

If you remain concerned, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative, but this may be the most effective and efficient way to put your unwarranted HIV worries permanently to rest.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test (if you decide to take one) is negative. I'm very confident it will indeed be negative!

Robert, its andrew from Australia!
preventative treatment