A God Bless You--Sin is a Sin; GAY OR NOT

Dr. Bob,

I have read enough that I am writing in response to the church lady. If it is a sin to be gay, is it not also a sin to swear, lust, or "spill semen for purposes other than producing a child". In response to the church lady, people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones. I am Catholic. But, I strive to not be a hypocrite.

What you do is angelic Bob; regardless of what misled religious nut tries to throw at you.

I am sure that God is "looking down" at you with great pride. Jesus never rejected the lepers--I think church lady needs to review that lesson.

God bless you Bob.

-Chris

Hey Chris,

Thanks for your support. I post the Church Lady results mainly to remind folks these wingnuts are out there and just how ba-zoink-a-doodle-doo they really are.

Be well Chris.

HIV Indeterminate Test - Previous Questions Not Making Sense
3rd time asking. Pledge to donate. Going to Marry Guy Pleads!