Sir bob...A damsel in distress needs your help!

Dear Sir Bob ( yes the Queen of England should make you a knight-you deserve it..)

Anyhoo I was wondering if I could catch HIV from using used toilet paper? I was on a trip to Russia a few years ago and used toilet paper that I think could have been used by another lady....totally disgusting i know but i picked up piece thinking it was clean and then realised it wasnt....

Come on Knight of the round table let me know what ya reckon!!

Hello Damsel in Distress,

HIV does not survive very long outside the body. Your HIV-acquisition risk is so remote it's essentially nonexistent. If you're worried get a single rapid HIV test. You'll have your definitive negative result in as few as 20 minutes.

Can I be Knight of the Circular Bed of Passions instead of the Round Table? (I think I'd be better suited. I'm a lover not a fighter!)

Anal Exposure 24 Hours Ago-NPEP Recommended?
HIV Indeterminate Test - Previous Questions Not Making Sense