H2O - I need to know if I need to disclose

Should I disclose????????

Here are my current #s as of Last week. T-Cells 812 / Viral 39K / Ratio 30%. I am not on any meds. I am newly diagnosed (a little over a year)

I was at a wrestling event over the weekend (yes I know its fake, but it is fun to watch).

I was sitting in the front row. One of the wrestlers had his arm sliced (literally sliced opened). It was about 3 inches long and about a 1/4 inch deep and bleeding pretty badly.

He fell in front of me and screamed out for water to pour on his wound. Without thinking I gave him my water.

Should I let him know about my status since he poured the water I was drinking from drink into an open wound?

He is a friend of mine but he does not know my status (and it has never been brought up).

Should I disclose???????

Relax Max. The HIV-transmission risk from the incident you describe is completely nonexistent.

Wrestling is fake? Wow, who would have guessed?!?

nowhere left to turn....
Anal Exposure 24 Hours Ago-NPEP Recommended?