Apr 1, 2008
CAN THE HIV VIRUS PASS THROUGH CLOTHING FROM AN ORAL BITE FROM ONE HUMAN TO ANOTHER. IN OTHER WORDS, I RECIEVED A HUMAN BITE ON MY CHEST WITH MY SHIRT AND UNDERSHIRT ON. ANY RISK????
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! And didn't I warn you about dating a chick named Draculina?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.