Friend update

Dear Bob

I`m the (Ex) divorcing Italyan living in southamerica, well I have some good news on my life, and I apreciate you advice.

The fear of getting Hiv made me put my life in perspective, and see that my problems with my wife are stupid regarding the problems other people has, so we are improving and she is asking me to go back home, we started a family therapy to solve our problems, But since my exposure (Protected Oral sex condom didnt fail, bathing and hugging naked, kissing niples, and touching her vagina with an recently overcut fingernail over her ultra slim and small panties) I`m very scared to go back home, and continue our normal family and sexual life, eventhoug you told me my risk was nonexistance, and the only reason to test would be tu put my irrational fears away, I had two test at 2 and 4 weeks with a 3rd generation rapid test, both where negative.I know that those test werent conclusive.

My Question is: by a medical (not phisocological) point of view, do I need further testing, or can I go back home and forget about this issue, I`m asking this becouse for me your word is more usefull than any other drs, my phisician eventhough he is not an HIV espcialist told that I dont need to worry more, and to go back home, but I need your reasurance. or should I abstain of kissing and having sex with my wife, until the 3month test.

The title said "Friend Update" becouse I feel you are my only Friend through this anxiety process, and some of your answers made me laugh more than all my friends together.

Thanks for all, and Please is probably not as important as the Hiv prevention word to be spread, but spread the vote for democrats Dubya is not bad just for US and Irak, is bad for the whole word.

Thanks Again

I have not changed my assessment. Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely nonexistent. There is no medical reason for you to abstain from having sex with your wife. The only reason to consider HIV testing is to put your unwarranted fears of being HIV infected permanently to rest. There is no other medical reason to test. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Yes "W" stands for the "Worst" President Ever!

Be well. Stay well. I'm delighted to hear you and your wife and reconciling!

Just donated to your foundation
Follow-Up Hottie Rn...