DEMOCRAT

If you were the president of the USA and our country got invaded by say Russia and we had proof that they did it would you attack like W did on Afghanistan or would you sit back like a Democrat and take it.

So you are wondering if I was president and our country was invaded by Russian, would I attack Afghanistan like W????? YIKES!!! What is it about you whacked-out Republicans that think it's such a good idea to preemptively invade sovereign nations that have not attacked us and are not an imminent threat to the U.S.? Dubya did exactly that in Iraq and we can all see how wonderfully that's turning out. If you had a few more brains you might qualify as a half-wit. Please note the Iraq War is now costing us $5,000 per second! Yes, that's per second! Just imagine what $5,000 per second could do to combat the HIV/AIDS pandemic and find cures for AIDS, cancer, etc. So, the answer to your question is NO! I would not do what W did!

Remember, "W" stands for "Worst" President Ever!

You can get HIV from Mastruabation!
Just donated to your foundation