RE: GOOD WISHES i just need your opinion

Hello Dr. Bob thanks for giving me the chance to ask my question again i'll really apreciate an answer because i'm afraid i could be pregnant. 4 months ago a guy kissed me (french kiss) my concern is because 14 hours after de kiss i bit the interior of my mouth and i had a light bleed. at 3 months mark i get tested of hiv and it was negative. but a week later (3 months 1 week i get ill of amygdalitis and my lymph glands swollen. i called hiv experts of my country to have an opinion and they told me that i wasnt under a risk because of the time that passed before i bit myself because i didnt have a bleeding wound at that time and they also told me that i didnt need to get tested again before that 3 moths test they told me as well that my swollen lymph glands wasnt because ARS. what do you think Dr. bob im very worried do you think i need to get tested again? if i'm pregnant what i should do? thank you very much . god bless you your latin friend

Hi Latin Friend,

Welcome back to the forum. I absolutely agree with the assessment and advice you received from the HIV experts in your country. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. No additional HIV tests are warranted. I see absolutely no cause for worry. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing, OK?

Be well. Stay well.

please answer otherwise I will kill myself
Deep Throat