The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

RE: GOOD WISHES i just need your opinion

Mar 31, 2008

Hello Dr. Bob thanks for giving me the chance to ask my question again i'll really apreciate an answer because i'm afraid i could be pregnant. 4 months ago a guy kissed me (french kiss) my concern is because 14 hours after de kiss i bit the interior of my mouth and i had a light bleed. at 3 months mark i get tested of hiv and it was negative. but a week later (3 months 1 week i get ill of amygdalitis and my lymph glands swollen. i called hiv experts of my country to have an opinion and they told me that i wasnt under a risk because of the time that passed before i bit myself because i didnt have a bleeding wound at that time and they also told me that i didnt need to get tested again before that 3 moths test they told me as well that my swollen lymph glands wasnt because ARS. what do you think Dr. bob im very worried do you think i need to get tested again? if i'm pregnant what i should do? thank you very much . god bless you your latin friend

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Latin Friend,

Welcome back to the forum. I absolutely agree with the assessment and advice you received from the HIV experts in your country. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. No additional HIV tests are warranted. I see absolutely no cause for worry. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing, OK?

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

please answer otherwise I will kill myself
Deep Throat

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint