Please answer, I beg you, please answer this begger!

Sir Bob,

I mailed you one pretty long HIV related, and pantie filled email a few days ago, no answer yet. I always thought I had testicular cancer before I got it screened after 10 years or so, and guess what I have no cancer - just something called "bag of worms" harmless. In these 10 years, I thought that I had brain cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, etc. and repeatedly held very long farewells at school before each summer. See how stupid and irrational I am!

I'll try to beg you, since I am not in position to actually help your NGO financially like most people are - sorry about that. So here is the real deal, I am not about to propose, already happed, got engaged over the phone and actually ABOUT to enter this arranged marriage (happily). I am from western Europe, she is from India - we are cousins. It OK in our tradition, no offense. Never even kissed a girl, and afraid about HIV, those panties are giving me sleepless nights.

Please answer my pantie related near silly questions, please these are real life questions - it's not a hoax or a joke! Wedding is about 2 months ahead!

Noticed you haven't replied to any question for a fews days got me worried. Thank god you replied on the 29th to a few people in need. Please include me in your next selection. I need you, please Sir Bob.

_____

Below is my old email just for the record, in case you can't find it anymore. Please I beg, really depressed right now. I know it not your job to make everyone happy, but try me! _____

Hi Robert,

Sorry this may sound like all those pantie questions you have in your archive, but really I had to ask mine - since I think I have different case.

I never had sex, not even oral just or kissing, and I think these stupid encounters below might ground me for life. This issue has come up again in my mind after so many years of rest, anyways I need to know your answer now, it's killing me! By the way I have never done it again, I do not steal/ or pickup panties anymore.

I have rash on my back these days (concentrated on my upper back), started about 2 weeks ago, maybe I had all the time but it's now more prevalent. These are small red/purplish slightly raised dots, that if you press them they loose their color - because the blood goes away for a few seconds. Might be HIV rash? Anyways I am about to propose to my girl, and really worried that my life will fall apart because of this.

About 7-10 years ago:

1. I stole a g-string from my neighbors washing line, it was washed and dry. Put on, and later wrapped it around my penis to masturbate, due to friction I might have cracked some skin on my penis. Is there any risk of me getting Hiv? Do not know, if she used any detergent at all, all I know is that it must have been washed, since it was left to dry with her other clothes. Later I washed it for her, and put it back there!

2. Few weeks later I again stole a pantie from my neighbors washing line, Put on, and later wrapped it around my penis to masturbate, due to friction I did crack some skin on my penis, because I later washed my penis, and the soap was irritating on the cracked space, due to coming in contact with blood I guess. The pantie was washed for sure, but do not know if she used any detergent, or if she did a cold or hot cycle. This time around the pantie was not fully dried, not really wet also, but more than damp. Is there any risk of me getting HIV through my cracked penis skin?

3. I might have tried to push the little bit if of these panties in my anus, but just a tiny bit. Not sure if I did it! Cant really recall for sure! Hiv risk from this encounter?

4. This neighbor of mine, is an African escort girl, so please take this in to your expert answer. AND what is she has not washing machine and hand washed her clothes, with no detergent?

NOW MY NEIGHBOR NUMBER 2

This one took place about 2 years after I first started this crazy thing with my escort neighbors laundry.

1. Stole a few panties from her bedroom draw, while I was helping her at her home with her TV settings. The panties where dry, do not know if they where washed or not! Although most probably they where washed, since I think that I did not notice any stains on them. I stole about 4/5 panties.

I put those panties on, one after one, sniffed those panties and wrapped one of them to masturbate with around my penis. I did not lick them! Due to friction I think I cracked some skin on the head of my penis. Can I get Hiv from this encounter?

SIDE NOTE:

DATE: somewhere between my first neighbor and second neighbor pantie encounters.

I once picked up a wet pantie form the street, no one was looking! I was wet from the rain or at least also from the rain, and it had a bit mod on it, I took it home and washed it with Dove mild hand soap before doing the same what I did with the other panties, including cracked penis skin. Might have touched my mouth or so, after picking it up, but I doubt I could be so stupid. And I might have cut on my hands, not sure - since I was in my teenage years, you know how rough we can be!

Lastly I do not know if the panties where washed or used panties before I took them home and cleaned them with my hand soap.

Sorry for my English, if my English where better I would have been able to make my question shorter sorry. Really sorry! Please answer my lingering questions one after one, because I not a completely rational person in these hiv/aid scenarios. And do dates really matter, because I am not sure where this SIDE NOTE pantie case really fits in the time-line? Please help, I need some rest after 7-10 years, need you for guidance, but give it straight to me OK Rob!

Worried-25-years-old-straight-guy. No offense.

Hello Panty-Stealing-Guy,

So 7-10 years ago you had an African escort living next door and on several occasions you stole her panties or g-strings, put them on, shoved them up your butt and masturbated with them to the point that the friction caused the skin on your tallywhacker to crack. Two years later you stole panties from your neighbor's bedroom drawer. You then wore them, sniffed them and again used them to masturbate to the point the friction cracked the skin on the head of your one-eyed monster.

In addition you report you thought you had testicular cancer for 10 years before being screened and told you don't. You've also thought you've had brain cancer, lung cancer and liver cancer.

You have never had sex. In fact you've never even kissed a girl, but you are now engaged via an arranged marriage to marry your cousin from India. Something about this entire scenario does not have happily-ever-after written all over it.

Your HIV fears are completely irrational and unwarranted. You can now add HIV to your impressive list of irrational hypochondriacal fears: testicular cancer, brain cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, etc.

I would very strongly urge you to seek psychiatric help. Your irrational fears of illness are impressive and considering your long history of similar episodes related to other conditions in the past it is likely this is going to be a recurring problem for you. I would also doubt you are ready for marriage, on many levels.

Good luck. (I have the feeling you're going to need it.)

oral sex
The Flu and False Positve HIV Results (FLU SHOT AND FALSE POSITIVE HIV TEST)