NEED ANSWER PLEASE (ANOTHER CLUELESS CHURCH LADY SPOUTS OFF)

Why can't gay people have babies? (sign from God) My priest said that if everyone were gay the human race would end. I heard that science states that some people are born gay, science also states that some people are born with an addictive gene, meaning that if they try cocaine once they will be hoocked, while another person who tries cocaine will never do it again, so what I am trying to say is that just because you are born with a specific gene it does not make it ok. Being gay is perverted and a temptation by the devil which you have to fight.

Hello Clueless,

You think it's a sign from God that gay people can't have babies??? Hmm . . . let me guess. Biology, science and common sense are not your strong suits, right??? Please note, lesbians are indeed gay people and they are very capable of having babies and often do just that! Also many gay men have babies using a surrogate mother and in vitro fertilization techniques (just like many hetero-couples.) So apparently God has no problem whatsoever with gay people procreating! Your priest said that if everyone were gay the human race would end. My, what a brilliant and insightful (read: dimwitted and moronic) person your priest must be! If you would be so kind, please advise your feckless holy man that by using his absurd "logic" it could also be said that if everyone were priests the human race would end!!! Chances are he'll look aghast and blurt out some other "brilliant" comment, such as "but my dear child not everyone is a priest." Then you could say, "But Father, not everyone is gay either." So I guess the world will continue after all.

Being gay is neither perverted nor is a temptation from some imaginary figure sporting horns and a long pointy tail. Wake up sweetie. What we need to fight is not sexual orientation but rather ignorance and homophobia, both of which are personified by the guy in the black frock spouting nonsense. I'll say a prayer for him. No really I will.

CD4 count of 40
Follow-up question regarding labs/diagnosis