No Sleep No Eat Cant Even Beat My Meat

Hi Doc

Greetings from the garden state. Happy holiday weekend. I am not sure if you remember me. I had a one time exposure with a female friend.(insertive vaginal)

She was tested for HIV four months after the 2 guys she had been dating.

She was then tested three months after another guy she dated. The last guy wore a condom for vaginal sex but not for oral. Her tests were negative.

Let me also add that my friend HAD Hep B but is now immune to it.

I have been tested more times then I would like to admit. The list is as follows:

HEP C Antibody Test & PCR RNA (3.5 months after exposure)

HIV Anti body (8, 10, 12, 16 & 19 weeks post exposure

HIV PCR RNA (3.5 months after exposure)

I also checked, I was vacinated for hep B.

All tests were negative!!

My question is like so many others can I woohoo? I want to but I just dont know if I can. Maybe its that I feel like I dont deserve to have good luck.

Do you think I need more testing like the CDC says? Or am I in the clear?

The stress has really taken its toll. This has been a real learning experince.

Also note I am seeing a therapist for my anxiety. Finally I am volunteering in my community.

Thanks so much for your time!! I hope the bunny was good to you!!!

After loads of negative HIV tests you ask: "My question is like so many others can I woohoo?" My answer is also like so many others as well: "Exactly what part of HIV negative are you having difficulty understanding???"

Dude, your sex partner has tested HIV negative multiple times. You, as you correctly note, have tested excessively: five negative antibody tests out to 19 weeks and two undetectable PCR RNA tests. You just can't get any more negative than that. Do I think you need more testing? No, of course not.

You accurately diagnosed your problem as anxiety and feeling like you don't deserve to have good luck. I'm glad you are seeing a therapist. That is your ticket back to good mental health.

Once and for all: HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. OK?

Finally, yes, the Easter Bunny was exceptionally good to me. (I got lots of tail! Hmm . . can I say that on this site? Oh, I can just hear the prudish sex-o-phobes starting to type me more angry comments.)

QUICK & EASY - WINDOW PERIOD OPINION
please please answer