If I test positive, you are wrong about abstinence

I have found an inconsistency in your answers. You said previously in the archives that a handjob from a stripper is not a risk for HIV infection, and testing is not needed, even if she had been masturbating before and had vaginal fluids on her hands. You said HIV can't be transmitted from handjobs. But then you answered in "4th try, donation made" that there is a risk, albeit negligible, for HIV to be transmitted from a strippers hands to his open cut. There is a clear inconsistency here and it is pretty obvious handjobs are not safe as people say they are and that abstinence is the way to go. Because of course strippers have vaginal fluids on their hands, it's part of the job. But yet people are under the dangerous illusions that handjobs are safe when they are perhaps not? I have had symptoms after a handjob from a stripper, and if I test positive it clearly shows that abstinence only may have a case.

And what happens if you test negative (as undoubtedly you will)???

Somehow I doubt you'll be writing me back with a "you were right Dr. Bob" type of post. Oh well, whether you believe me or not doesn't change the facts and realities associated with HIV transmission. Please take a moment to reflect on the fact that we have been studying HIV transmission for over a quarter of a century. I also wish to point out my responses as well as those of many other HIV experts are remarkably consistent. If you read our responses carefully I believe you will find this to be true. In your post you were comparing apples to oranges. Our assertion that masturbation is not a risk for HIV transmission remains unchanged. Also unchanged are our repeated statements that if you have an open wound (or non-intact skin) that comes into contact with HIV-infected bodily fluids, there is indeed risk for possible HIV transmission. You combined these two facts that apply to two different risks. It's analogous to saying it's not safe to walk across a street in a crosswalk because an out-of-control bus could squish you into the pavement. More accurately one could say it's safe to cross the street in a crosswalk. It's also a reality that if an out-of-control bus is careening down the street you are walking on, it's possible it could turn you into road kill!

Finally I should mention once again there is no question that abstinence would indeed prevent HIV. However abstinence is not feasible or desirable for most normal healthy horny people.

Although I doubt you're the WOO-HOOing type, I'm sending you one in advance because your HIV fears continue to be irrational and unwarranted.

Have I told you lately that I love you... THANK YOU
Short, sweet, and to the point- ARS statistics