Dr Bob Porn Star Hiv Dna Test

Doctor Bob . I heard that porn stars gets better tests then other people anyway I amaried your work and I know anybody would know about this porn star test you would. I have taken the hiv dna porn star test at 10 month with elisa both neg . So they have to make sure with this type of test right so if I wanted to i could be porn since this is the test they do , thanks can I woo hoo now

Hello Future Porno Star,

You're confident that if anyone would know about "this porn star test" that it would be me!?!? Now why would you assume that? Those movies that I made back when I was a young buck were . . . oh . . . that's not what you meant? OK, never mind.

Actually porn stars do not have better HIV tests than the rest of us. The best test for HIV diagnosis and screening remains the HIV-antibody test. PCR tests (both PCR-RNA and PCR-DNA) are not recommended for routine HIV screening due to the rate of false-positives, other technical considerations and cost. (These tests are also not FDA approved for this purpose.) It is true these tests can be helpful when appropriately used. (I've discussed this topic at length multiple times in this forum. Check the archives for further details.)

Turning now to your situation, your 10-month negative ELISA is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. The negative "DNA porn star test" merely corroborates what we knew from the negative ELISA. It doesn't give us any new information and, in my opinion, was a waste of time, energy, blood, money and resources.

Can you WOO-HOO? Absolutely. Although if you really plan on becoming a porn start rather than WOO-HOO you might want to practice your "OH . . . OH . . . OHHHH . . . AAAAAAAAAHs"!!!!

Risk of having sex
only one time