Risk of having sex

I came across this site while browsing for some thing else. I read some of them. My question is: Don't you think having sex has become so risky? The fear of HIV makes people suspect their own partners? Joy of sex is lost in present times.

sekhar

Hello Sekhar,

You came across this site while browsing for something else???? One wonders what you may have been browsing for!?!? Do I think the joy of sex is lost in present times? No, absolutely not, if done correctly. Can sex be risky? Yes, it can. However, those risks can be minimized by practicing simple safer sex techniques. The real issue should not be suspecting one's partners, but rather protecting one's self! HIV was recognized as a problem over a quarter of a century ago! It is a totally preventable disease. Common sense and "condom sense" are all that's required. We must all assume each of our sexual partners could be HIV infected and take the appropriate precautions to protect ourselves and prevent transmission. It's worth noting that 25% of the over-1,000,000 HIV-positive American s have absolutely no idea they are HIV infected!

Having sex does not have to be "so risky!" Having incredible toe-curling, neighbor-waking, own-name-forgetting, passionate sex is not only fun, it's a normal part of being human. It's certainly not something I'm willing to give up. Nor do I find any medical or scientific rational for doing so!

U.S. Syphilis Rate Grows for 7th Year in Row
Dr Bob Porn Star Hiv Dna Test