pls answer doc!!!!!!!!! won't you answer even if i beg you?

Hi, protected sex encounter with prostitute last feb 19. had condom on, condom did not slip nor break. only problem was french kissing for about 3 min with me having chapped lips and mouth ulcer on my lips and licking nipples for about 2 mins. girl i don't think had any mouth ulcer. 10 days later, had many mouth ulcer, days after more of them came out, on 12th day felt whole body very hot but without fever. also having constipation for about a week. felt very tired. 3rd week had red itchy spots coming out of my skin then disappearing after a while. today is the 34th day.

with my exposure of the french kissing with mouth ulcer on lips n chapped lips. what are the chnces that i am the one in a million ppl who have contracted hiv through french kissing??????

how do i send donation. i need you doc bob, if ur not gonna answer me just email me that you can't answer. it's killing me waiting. thank you.

23yr old 1st timer

Hello 23-Year-Old First-Timer,

Assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break; your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. French kissing, even with chapped lips and a mouth ulcer, is not considered to be a significant HIV-transmission risk. Your subsequent symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). If you continue to be concerned, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put your unwarranted HIV fears permanently to rest. The results of the test will undoubtedly be negative.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your pledge. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV tests are negative. (I'm very confident they will be.)

performing cunnilingus then brushing my teeth?
U.S. Syphilis Rate Grows for 7th Year in Row