kissing after oral sex

I recently had a sexual encounter with two other men that involved masturbation and protected oral sex on my part. The men (who have been in a relationship for years) claim to be hiv negative. Before I performed oral sex on them with a condom, the two were doing the deed without one. At one point during the session, the man who had been servicing his boyfried gave me a kiss. Now I'm freaking out that he could have had residual pre-cum in his mouth. (Both partners eventually came in their condoms). I'm just trying to evaluate my risk for hiv and stds here. Thanks much

Your risk is nonexistent. "Residual pre-cum" from oral sex cannot transmit HIV to another person via a kiss. Your "freaking out" is completely unwarranted. Spend some time reading the archives of this forum to gain a better understanding of what constitutes a real HIV risk.

Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe, OK?

Very worried, blood in corner of eye
Cock and ball torture