I gave $100.00 Please answer

how soon after some one gets HIV can to give in to someone else?

My b/f give someone oarl sex and that same day we have unprotected anal sex me as top. could he have given my HIV that soon after possible getting it?

No. You have no cause for concern related to this incident. However, I do think you and your boyfriend need to have a heart-to-heart talk about the ground rules of your relationship. Trust and communication are key. In addition, why not use latex condoms for all penetrative sex for an extra layer of protection (and confidence)?

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay safe. Stay well.

Young and In love Still Waiting!
Very worried, blood in corner of eye