Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I love conservatives!!
Mar 29, 2008

Yes Dr. Bob, I love conservatives, but, before you object please let me specify exactly what kind of conservatives I love....FRUSTERATED CONSERVATIVES!!! I love when they get frusterated because of their state and national representatives falling into scandal...Larry Craig, Mark Foley, Rush (OxyContin) Limbaugh, Rick Renzi, Ted Haggard, oh and don't forget about the lesser known Florida State Representative Bob Allen, who always voted against gay and lesbian rights and tried to make soliciting prostitution a felony, before he got caught soliting a male police officer for oral sex in a Florida public park restroom and was forced to resign!!!!! Shame Shame, I know your name Mr. Bob Allen!! While republicans simply losing elections isn't as fun as watching them fall to a scandal and exposed as hypocrits, its still fun watching Rick Santorum, J.D. Hayworth...etc...get booted out of office. My dream is for democrats to win all future elections by a percentage of 51% to 49% Since its always heardbreaking losing an extremely close election, that would keep the republican frusteration level sky high. The 51% democrat majority can enjoy our reality based, scienced based compassionate county while the 49% republican minority can bitch and complain about how they can't pass their greedy, religion obsessed, anti-science, over aggressive military, facist, anti-environment, anti-homosexual laws. I could go on and on forever!! So anyways Dr. Bob, please send your good luck karma that will see more and more frusterated frusterated conservatives!!

BTW: I sure wish Eliot Spitzer was a republican, would have been so much more entertaining to watch!!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Yes, it can be entertaining when the high and mighty (aka hypocritical and closeted) rightwing wingnuts self destruct. Larry ("I have a wide stance") Craig and Ted ("I'm not gay") Haggard are my personal recent favorites at the moment. However, please note we need more than a 51%-49% majority to override filibusters. I'm hopeful the Democrats will indeed reach super majority status this year (with the help of Dubya's continuing incompetence).

Thanks for your comments. I totally agree we need science-based, common-sense policies for HIV/AIDS education/prevention, the environment, the economy, the Iraq fiasco and, well, essentially everything else he's ruined during his disastrous presidency. We all now know what "W" stands for: The WORST president, ever!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Scared Single Dad Again
Next
Young and In love Still Waiting!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.