Is it safe for me to go on a diet

Had a risk 1 week ago. Handjob from stripper after she had been fingering herself. I am worried that if she had HIV, going on a diet might affect my chances of seroconverting as I will lose strength and energy to fight the virus. So will going on a diet affect my chances of getting HIV and test results?

I've heard some lame excuses for not going on a diet, but worrying that starting your diet might cause you to lose strength and energy to fight off contracting HIV from getting a handjob from a bouncing Betty at the Badda Bing has to be the very lamest excuse ever! Step away from the Krispy Kremes and start jogging chubby. Both your premise (getting HIV from a handjob) and hypothesis (dieting might affect seroconversion) are inaccurate.

Will donate, will do anything, just please HELP
Food and Atripla