military guy still not over it.

hey bob, how are ya? i was a dumbass and had protected sex with a prositude in amsterdam you might not remember my last post. i didnt think much of it until i meant my girlfried(now fiance) all we did was make out the first time we met. a few weeeks later her lymph nodes swelled up around her neck . I automatically though hiv. I thought i gave her hiv! so i got tested at 2,4,6,8,10 and 12 monrhs with 3 elisas, 2 rapidtests and one oraquick. they all came back negative. she got tested three months after our making out session , and it came back negative. i thought i was in the clear until a few months ago my gf developed yeast infection in her mouth. the doctor told her its from eating to many citrus and fruits , she gave her some antibiotics and she went on her way. the question is, should i stop worrying? i really want to get married and start a family but i want to be 100 percent that i dodged the hiv bullet. is yeast infection of the mouth a sign of hiv? would it happen a year later after someone was infected? should i get tested one last time? its been a year since my last test. i havnt had sex with anyone else except my fiance. i havnt displayed any symptoms but whenever my gf get sick or something i freak out.

Thanks Dr.BOB

Hello Freaked-Out Military-Guy,

Should you stop worrying? Dude, you've had negative HIV tests at 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 months! Exactly what part of "HIV negative" are you having difficulty understanding??? Your fiancée's swollen glands and yeast infection are not HIV related. Why? Because both you and she tested HIV negative! Should you get HIV tested again? No, of course not! Your problem is irrational fear of HIV, not HIV itself. You are definitively and conclusively HIV negative. If you are continuing to freak out about possibly being HIV positive or transmitting HIV to someone else despite irrefutable and incontrovertible evidence that you do not have HIV disease, you need to seek psychological help to confront these totally irrational and unwarranted fears. If you are indeed "still not over it," you may well have a problem. The problem, however, is definitely not HIV! You've dodged the HIV bullet. If you cannot accept this wonderful news and move on, get counseling, not more unwarranted HIV tests, OK?

Abstience vs education and condoms
Children and aids (SPERM WASHING) (PREGNANCY) (POSITIVE PREGNANCY)